COMBO: Montserrat & Codorníu + Sagr. Família Offer
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barcelona, Barcelona
- Product code: DT- cmontserratcodorniu
Montserrat & Codorníu Wine Cellars Tour
You can enjoy them within the same tour two of the best attractions located near Barcelona.
Codorníu CellarS: Known as the Cathedral of Cava, Codorníu has the largest cellars all over the world. Housed in a modernista building which is declared as a historic artistic monument, here you can find stocked up to 100 million bottles. During the tour, you'll visit the cellar in a small electric train and you'll enjoy a taste of Cava.
Montserrat: situated 45km northwest of Barcelona. This multi-peaked mountain is also a unique Natural Park plenty of shapes, caves, stairs and paths. You can enjoy wonderful views from the top of it as well as its own weird shapes and rounded peaks. A unique visit!
Itinerary: Barcelona > Sant Sadurní d'Anoia - Codorníu Cellars > Parc Natural de Montserrat > Sanctuary (Monastery, Basilica, Chapel of the Virgin) > Free time for lunch > return to Barcelona.
Gaudí - The Sagrada Família Tour
There is no doubt Sagrada Familia is the most important building and a must-see for every visitor in Barcelona. This tour is actually dedicated to this great work and his creator, the genius Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the last part of his life to this building.
Itinerary: Passeig de Gràcia > Façades of Casa Batlló & La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Família
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família and Codorníu cellars
- You will get the best price combining 2 tours in one day.
- Codorníu has the world’s largest underground cellars – 34 km of tunnels to store the Cava
- Enjoy some spectacular views from Montserrat mountain and see la Moreneta up close (the Black Madonna)
- Codorníu Cavas
- Sagrada Familia
- Picturesque drive up to Montserrat (about an hour from Barcelona).
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- About an hour free time to roam on your own.
- Entrance tickets and skip the line to Sagrada Família.
What's not included
- Funicular, track railway or cable car. You will have time for a round trip on Sant Joan funicular railway.
- The Boys’ Choir.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- This tour involves some walking.
- Dress a bit warmer for Montserrat, it is colder than the city.
- Silence must be kept inside the church so the guide will give all the explanations outside.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
- Dress code inside the temple:For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.Visitors may not enter barefoot.As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.