The Dalí Museum Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Girona, Catalonia
- Product code: DT-Dali
For sure you'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'Empordà and la Costa Brava terrain, and the place where the Dalí Theatre-Museum is located.
In your visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum you'll enjoy a unique experience living the works and thoughts of one of the most well-known personalities of the 20th century. A walk all around his life (1904-1989) and his professional career, from his earliest artistic works to the surrealists creations of the last years.
There is no doubt that the Theatre-Museum is his great work. He actually decided to construct it inside the ruins of the old Municipal Theatre that had been destroyed in the Civil War. Dalí wanted to leave all his legacy and amazing works in Figueres and offer visitors a real and unique experience of getting inside his mind and surrealist world.
AVE high-speed train
Don't waste time during your tour. Enjoy the AVE high-speed train from Barcelona to Figueres (140km) in less than an hour. You'll get back to Barcelona for lunch!
Why do our customers book this tour?
- You are back in Barcelona in time for lunch.
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train.
- Less time getting there and more time to visit the Dalí Museum.
- Skip the line at the Dalí Museum and be early, before the crowds arrive
- Dalí Theatre-Museum
- The Mae West room
- Pick up at hotel in Barcelona
- AVE high-speed train and transport to each site
- Skip the line and entrance fees to the Dalí Museum
- Free time in the Dalí Museum
What's not included
- Return to the hotel, the tour will end at Barcelona Sants train station.
- Please note, you must travel with your passport. It may be required on the train.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour